The fastening system BEKET 521 for direct fixing has been studied specifically for crane rails but it can be used with good results also with train and light rails. It is a very rugged, reliable fastening system of contained dimensions. It can be used with any type of crane independently of the driving system.
• Max side load 90 KN
• Lateral adjustmen 12 mm
• Torque tightening 320 Nm
• Steel Quality St52-3 / Bolt Grade 8.8
• Elastic fixing of rails with or without pad;
• System made up of two interacting elements that allow an easy adjustment of the rail;
• Easy maintenance;
• The elastomer nose increases the tolerances of the rail support structure, reduces the stress of the connections and allows a better fixing of the rail;
• The fastening system has been used for years throughout the world in the most demanding conditions with great sucess.
|CLIPS NO||Torque tightening||Side load||Weight kg|
|BEKET 521||320 Nm||90 KN||0.920|
|BEKET 521 P||320 Nm||90 KN||0.950|